Lost in the light of darkness...

Lost in the light of darkness...
Where is it...

Friday, July 16, 2010

Beauty in forgotten places...

Is it chance that true beauty is often lost?
Is it chance that the qualities of an amazing person are often seen as weakness?
What is beautiful to me....
A open heart...
Patience...
compassion for others....
Willingness to serve...
The world views beauty as a skin-deep attribute,
People can be pretty or handsome on the outside but,
A beautiful person is someone who cares,
someone who stays up with you to talk when you are having an issue,
someone who is there for you when it seems you are alone...
someone who takes the time to understand you and find the inner side of you...
someone who genuinely cares about your well being, and wants to see you happy...
Someone who not only takes the time to help but offers you them self whenever they are needed...
Beauty of the heart has been lost ... or maybe I lost my ability to see it in people... either way... I want to see it to I will look for it. I know that there are beautiful people out there who do these and so many more things... Just appreciate them when you see them...

No comments:

Post a Comment